Nothing is more important to us than protecting the private information of our visitors. We adhere to a strict policy for ensuring the privacy of your personally identifiable information (such as full name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and/or other identifiable information) and preserving the integrity of this online medium.
Gathering and Use of Information
- We will not collect personally identifiable information from you, other than what you supply to us on a voluntary basis.
- As part of this policy, you will not receive unsolicited paper or electronic mail as a result of using this website, unless we have explicitly requested and received your permission.
- newcrosspet.com will not willfully disclose your personal information to any third party without first receiving your permission.
- We will always explain the extent of its use at the time you are asked to provide personal information. If you do not want this information to be collected or used by us for these purposes, you can simply choose not to provide it.
- We keep a record of any correspondence you send us via this web site including e-mail messages as this helps us to track any problems or concerns you may have.
- Newcross Petroleum Limited is especially committed to the protection of children and their rights and will not knowingly collect any information from children under 18 years of age. Therefore, if you are under 18 years old please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address). We will be pleased to assist children should they have any enquiry for Newcross Petroleum Limited, but in this case please get your parent or guardian to make the request on your behalf.